- September 1st: Session submissions begin
- October 28th: Session submissions end
- Remember Remember the 5th of November: Conference
We will be asking you to upload your slides to our site - please use the Print to PDF function of your presentation tool. We will also give you permission to edit your session's page with any relevant info or links related to your session.
How long are sessions?
General sessions are 50 minutes and may include 10-15 minutes for audience Q+A.
How can I help improve my session's visibility in the community?
Once you've submitted a session, promote it! Community comments help our selection teams better know what our attendees are interested in seeing at Drupal Camp Chattanooga.
How will my session be recorded?
We will have Hangouts on Air setup for speakers to be able to record their sessions. Speakers may also choose to record their session another way as well, we just ask that the recording be made available to Drupal Camp Chattanooga for uploading to our YouTube Channel. We will make the recording available via the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
What permissions do I need to present?
Ensure you have explicit permission to share your company/client information, or at what level is appropriate to share. Proposing a session without permission is grounds for session cancellation.
All rooms will have a podium, projector, and screen. You will need to bring your own laptop for your session. Setup times: Speakers are required to arrive at least 10 minutes early for setup. Speakers have access to the session rooms from prior to the first session of the day and also during the breaks.
There is visitor Wi-Fi available in all of the rooms, however, since connections to WiFi can sometimes be unreliable, we STRONGLY recommend you have the ability to do your session without WiFi.
What to Bring
- Your laptop, with session slides loaded (it doesn't hurt to bring a backup USB).
- Your laptop's power adaptor.
- A 110 volt power converter if you are visiting from outside the US.
- All classrooms have a VGA/DVI connection to the projector. DCCHA will provide some thunderbolt to VGA adaptors, but if you have one, please bring it in case we run short. Please be sure your laptop can connect to either VGA or VGA connector
- A slide advancer, if you want one.